By placing an order, the buyer accepts the following Regulations
The ARTMAN.STORE online store, hereinafter referred to as the Store, is owned by:
Oltom Grzegorz Koropiński
st. Popular 16th place 9
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
mBank 90 1140 2004 0000 3202 8194 6120
Regulations of the Artman.store online store
Effective from July 16, 2018 with changes from January 1, 2023.
§1 Data identifying the entity running the online store
1. 1. The online store operating at artman.store is run by Oltom Grzegorz Koropiński with its registered office in Warsaw. These regulations of the online store, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations".
2. 2. Other information identifying the entity running the artman.store online store, Oltom Grzegorz Koropiński with its registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as "OLTOM":
1. - address of the registered office of OLTOM: Warszawa, ul. Popularna 16 lok.9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa;
2. - e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. - telephone numbers at which the customer can contact Oltom: 501 724 961
4. - NIP: 8132280578.
§2 Ways of communication with customers. Costs of using means of distance communication in order to conclude a contract
1. 1. Oltom reserves the possibility of communicating with customers:
1. - via e-mail;
2. - via telephone;
3. - in the form of a letter, using traditional mail.
2. Telephone contact or contact via fax/modem does not incur telephone costs for customers.
§3 Methods and terms of payment
1. 1. The customer may choose the following payment methods for the ordered goods:
a) payment on delivery. – payment method not supported
b) payment by bank transfer to the Oltom Grzegorz Koropiński bank account kept by
mBank 90 1140 2004 0000 3202 8194 6120
d) payment in the Przelewy24.pl system, including card payments.
The payment card operator is PayPro SA, ul. Pastelowa 8, 60-198 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
2. Depending on the method of payment chosen by the customer, the following payment terms for the ordered goods are set:
a) in the case of cash payment directly at the seat of OLTOM: Warszawa, ul. Popularna 16 lok.9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa; – the payment deadline is 0 days from the date of placing the order. Working days are understood as all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
b) in the case of payment by traditional bank transfer to Oltom's bank account - the payment deadline is 3 days from the date of placing the order;
c) in the case of payment in the Przelewy24.pl system - the customer will be redirected to the bank's website immediately after placing the order in order to order an online payment to Oltom's bank account.
2. In connection with the order, Oltom will not require any deposits or other financial guarantees from customers who are consumers. Except for custom-made products and/or personalized products and articles.
§4 Conclusion of the contract
1.1. As part of the artman.store online store, you can select individual products from the offer and, by clicking the "add to cart" icon, collect them in an electronic shopping basket. An order that is binding on you only comes into effect when you have successfully completed the ordering process, including:
a) you provide all the data necessary to perform the order in accordance with the procedure for submitting them, in particular data on the method of payment and method of delivery;
b) you confirm that you have acknowledged the content of the Regulations and information regarding (i) the main features of the ordered goods, (ii) the total price for the ordered goods, including taxes, and (iii) charges for the delivery of the goods ordered by you;
c) you click on the "order with obligation to pay" icon, which means you confirm your knowledge that the order entails the obligation to pay. Until you press this icon, you can change your order at any time, as well as change the data provided for the order. Placing an order by you as a result of clicking the "order with obligation to pay" icon is tantamount to concluding a contract for the sale of ordered goods.
2.2. After placing your order, you will receive an automatically generated acknowledgment of receipt of your order via e-mail on a durable medium. In the above-mentioned confirmation, the details of your order will be indicated, as well as the content of the Regulations will be indicated again. If as part of placing an order, you did not print the order data as well as the content of the Regulations, we advise you to print and save this e-mail (sent confirmation of receipt of the order) in your electronic resources. On our part, such behavior in electronic resources does not occur. In the event that you do not receive, for any reason, an automatically generated confirmation of receipt of the order including the above-mentioned documents, then please contact Oltom immediately in order to resend the necessary documents to you in electronic form.
3.3. The customer bears full responsibility for any consequences resulting from placing an incorrect order, in particular the consequences of ordering items other than those intended by the customer, providing the wrong number of items, indicating the wrong place of delivery of the order. For the avoidance of doubt, the customer is fully responsible for:
a) any effects resulting from the placed order and regarding the buyer's obligation to collect the ordered goods and pay the price for the delivered goods. If the customer fails to collect the ordered goods, Oltom reserves the right to withdraw from the concluded sales contract within 30 days from the day following the day on which the delivery of the goods was attempted in accordance with the concluded contract. The right of withdrawal may be exercised without setting an additional period for receipt of the goods.
b) any effects resulting from placing an incorrect order, in particular the effects of ordering items other than those intended by the customer, providing the wrong number of items, indicating the wrong place of delivery of the order.
4. In the event of Oltom's withdrawal from the contract, as referred to above, Oltom shall be entitled to demand that the customer repair the damage related to the customer's failure to perform its obligations, including in particular the costs of completing the ordered goods and preparing the ordered goods for shipment.
§5 Method and date of delivery of goods
The goods ordered by the customer, depending on his choice, will be delivered as follows:
1. Through the DHL courier company via the Apaczka.pl system, to the address indicated by the customer in the content of the order placed - if the customer selects the option of delivery of goods by courier;
2. Any costs related to the delivery of the ordered goods will be provided by Oltom before the final submission of your order, i.e. before clicking the "order with obligation to pay" icon. Placing an order by the customer is tantamount to accepting the delivery costs indicated by Oltom.
3. Oltom undertakes to deliver the ordered goods to the customer within 14 working days from:
a. the day Oltom receives confirmation of receipt of the payment made by the customer, in the case of
b. payment in the form of a traditional transfer to Oltom's bank account or in the case of
c. payments in the Przelewy24.pl system.
4. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the order in Oltom's warehouse or from our suppliers and the related inability to fulfill the order, Oltom will immediately, but not later than within 48 hours from the date of placing the order, inform the customer about this circumstance electronically - by sending e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer when placing the order. In this case, Oltom undertakes to immediately return to the customer the price paid by him for the ordered goods, including delivery costs. Oltom will refund the payment due to the customer using the same payment methods that were used by the customer in the original transaction, unless the customer expressly agrees otherwise.
1. All prices given in the online store each time include the applicable VAT.
2. In addition to the price of the ordered goods, Oltom will additionally charge the following fee for the delivery of goods:
a) for an order worth less than PLN 600:
- a fee in accordance with the current tariff of the carrier increased by possible shipping costs, in the case of payment for the ordered goods to the bank account of Oltom or via electronic payments Przelewy24.pl;
b) for orders worth over PLN 600:
- a fee of PLN 0, regardless of the form of payment for the ordered goods
c) all orders:
- a fee of PLN 0, in the case of direct payments to Oltom's bank account
- a fee in the amount of % indicated by the payment operator in PLN, in the case of Przelewy24.pl payments
- a fee of PLN 40 or a percentage amount indicated by the payment operator, in the case of foreign transfers to the Oltom bank account
3. Acceptance of the content of the Regulations by the customer is also a request from the customer to receive VAT invoices instead of a fiscal receipt and the customer's consent to receive VAT invoices in electronic form without a seal k and signatures.
4. All prices quoted in the artman.store online store are binding only when placing an order through this store. Prices at other points of sale operated by Oltom may differ from the prices presented on the websites of the artman.store online store.
§7 Information on the right of withdrawal by the consumer
1. A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the mandatory provisions of law has the right to withdraw from the placed order, hereinafter also referred to as the "contract", within 14 days without giving any reason, on the terms set out in §7 and §8 of the Regulations.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the goods, hereinafter also referred to as "the item", or on which a third party other than the courier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform "OLTOM Grzegorz Koropiński" with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Popularna 16 lok.9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa;, telephone number: 501 724 961, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, or by e-mail).
4. You can use the model withdrawal form attached to the Regulations, but it is not mandatory. You can also complete and send the contract withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. If you use this option, we will immediately send you an acknowledgment of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
5. In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. Non-returnable / exchangeable - products marked as "SPECIAL ORDER", or "personalized" products or modified in any way at the customer's request.
§8 Information on the effects of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
1. If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the type of delivery chosen by you other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will make the refund using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return. Oltom may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the item or until you provide us with proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
2. Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item.
3. You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
§9 Complaints procedure
1. Oltom is obliged to provide the customer with items free from defects. Oltom is liable to the customer if the goods sold have a physical or legal defect, in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law.
2. To customers who are entrepreneurs, the seller is liable for defects in the sold item, on the terms set out in art. 556 and subsequent of the Civil Code.
3. To customers who are consumers and entrepreneurs with consumer rights, the seller is liable for the lack of conformity of the goods with the contract on the terms set out in Chapter 5a of the Act on Consumer Rights.
4. If the customer finds defects, he should notify Oltom of them:
a. in the form of a letter, by submitting a complaint to the following address of the registered office in Warsaw, ul. Popularna 16 lok.9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa, with the note e-sale;
b. in electronic form by submitting a complaint to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
c. or by phone to the following Oltom mobile phone number: 501724961. In this case, Oltom will provide the customer with information on further actions related to the complaint procedure.
5. In the event that the customer submits a complaint about the goods due to kojmi, he is obliged to specify his claims in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law, i.e. submit a request:
a. repair the goods;
b. exchange of goods for ones free from defects;
c. price reduction;
d. withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant.
6. In order to enable a faster diagnosis of the defect and the implementation of a given complaint, the customer should, if possible, attach to the complaint:
a. a description of the defect noticed, together with a description of when - under what circumstances - the defect occurs;
b. proof of purchase, which will enable Oltom to determine such circumstances as the date of sale, name and type of goods sold, as well as its price.
7. Oltom considers complaints no later than 14 days from the date of its submission by the customer who is a consumer. In the absence of Oltom's response within the above-mentioned period, it is assumed that Oltom has accepted the complaint of the customer who is a consumer. Oltom informs the customer about the consideration of the complaint in electronic form, by sending an appropriate e-mail to the address indicated by the customer in the order or by phone.
8. If Oltom decides to send the purchased goods to it, the customer is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the place specified in the order, and if no such place is indicated - to the place where the goods were released. The goods must be sent complete with all received accessories.
9. If the complaint is considered justified, the costs related to the claimed goods shall be borne by Oltom. If the complaint is considered unjustified, the costs related to it shall be borne by the customer.
§10 Quality guarantee
1. If the goods sold in the online store are covered by a quality guarantee, relevant information in this regard is provided with the product ordered by the customer.
Information on granting a warranty for a given product should include:
a. essential provisions regarding whether a given product is fully covered by the guarantee or only some of its elements;
b. provisions relating to the warranty period. If the warranty document does not contain any provisions other than information that the goods are covered by the warranty, it is assumed that the goods are covered by the warranty as a whole and the warranty period is two years from the date of delivery of the goods.
2. The guarantee document for a given product will be delivered by Oltom to the customer / if such a document is provided together with the ordered product and a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt.
3. The provisions of §9 of the Regulations shall apply accordingly to the submission of claims under the guarantee, subject to other provisions of this paragraph.
4. The store considers warranty claims immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of their submission. In a situation where the consideration of claims is not possible within the time limit specified above, then Oltom informs the customer about it, at the same time indicating a new date for considering claims. This period may not be longer than the time necessary to establish the legitimacy of the claims.
5. Under the warranty, Oltom is obliged to remove defects or defects in the goods in such a way that they are in a usable condition.
6. In the event that it is not possible to remove defects or faults, Oltom may deliver the goods free of defects to the customer or, in a situation where the delivery of the goods is not possible or would involve a significant delay, return the price of the goods paid to the customer.
7. Shipping costs under justified warranty claims are borne by the store.
§11 Personal data
1. Oltom is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and protects the personal data of customers in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law.
2. Personal data provided by customers are processed by Oltom as the data controller. Entrusted personal data is used only for the purpose of:
a) execution of the order placed by the customer,
b) informing the customer about new products, services and promotions offered by the artman.store online store, provided that the customer agrees;
c) sending opinions about the services of the email@example.com online store by the relevant companies (applies only to the data necessary to provide this opinion), provided that the customer agrees to it.
Customers' personal data will not be transferred by Oltom to third parties for marketing purposes.
3. The customer has the right to inspect their data and the right to control and change them in accordance with art. 32 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data. The customer also has the right to object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes in the event of transferring his data to other entities and the right to request the cessation of their processing due to the special situation of the customer.
§12 PO PROVISIONS ON ENTREPRENEURS WITH CONSUMER RIGHTS (effective from January 1, 2021)
1. An entrepreneur running a sole proprietorship (this paragraph does not apply to commercial companies) is covered by the protection provided for by the Act on Consumer Rights, provided that the Sales Agreement concluded with the Seller is not of a professional nature.
2. A person conducting business activity referred to in point 1 of this paragraph is protected only in the scope of:
- prohibited contractual provisions - the so-called abusive clauses,
- liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Product,
- the right to withdraw from a distance contract, in accordance with point V of the Regulations.
3. The entrepreneur referred to in point 1 of this paragraph loses his rights under consumer protection if the Sales Agreement concluded with the Seller is of a professional nature, which is verified on the basis of the entrepreneur's entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland Poland, in particular the codes of the Polish Classification of Activities indicated therein.
4. The entrepreneurs referred to in point 1 of this paragraph are not covered by the institutional protection provided for Consumers by the poviat consumer rights ombudsmen as well as the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
§13 Digital Directive
With regard to the Products, technical measures may be applied to protect them against unauthorized use. The Products can be read by many popular programs and devices that enable the display of files in the DOCX, PDF, MOBI or EPUB format or other formats applicable to the Products. Detailed information about the applied technical protection measures for the Products, their functionality and the relevant compatibility and interoperability of the Products can be found on the Product cards (if applicable).
§14 Final Provisions
1. The provisions of the Regulations apply to contracts (orders) concluded with customers after January 1, 2023. In relation to contracts (orders) concluded before July 16, 2018, the provisions of the earlier regulations apply, which are also posted on the artman website .store.
2. Due to the type of goods sold by Oltom via the artman.store online store:
a. the contract concluded with the customer is a contract for the sale of goods - it is not a contract concluded for an indefinite period and it is not automatically extended;
b. the contract concluded with customers is not a contract for the supply of digital content;
c. the premises regarding the lack of the consumer's right to withdraw from a distance contract regulated in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
3. The customer declares that he has read the Regulations before placing the order. By clicking the "I agree" option, the customer understands and accepts the terms of the Regulations. By clicking the "I do not agree" option, you will be prevented from making purchases in the artman.store online store.
4. Oltom is not bound by the provisions of the code of good practice within the meaning of Art. 2 point 5 of the Act of August 23, 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
5. Oltom does not provide for out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. Any disputes arising between the customer and Oltom will be considered by common courts competent according to the mandatory provisions of law.
6. The Regulations may be changed if it is required by the mandatory provisions of law, organizational changes, changes in the way of doing business, changes in the assortment, etc.
7. In all matters not regulated in the content of the Regulations, related to the conclusion of contracts between the client and Oltom, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.