By placing an order, the buyer accepts the following Regulations
The ARTMAN.STORE online store, hereinafter referred to as the Store, is the property of the company:
Oltom Grzegorz Koropiński
ul. Popularna 16 lok. 9
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK: 38 2130 0004 2001 0565 3480 0001
Volkswagen Bank Polska
Regulations of the Artman.store online store
Valid from July 16, 2018, as amended on January 1, 2021.
§1 Data identifying the entity running the online store
1. 1. The online store, operating at artman.store, is run by the company Oltom Grzegorz Koropiński with its seat in Warsaw. These online store regulations will be hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations".
2. 2. Other information identifying the entity running the artman.store online store, Oltom Grzegorz Koropiński with its registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as "OLTOM":
1.- OLTOM headquarters address: Warsaw, ul. Popularna 16 lok. 9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa;
2.- e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. - telephone numbers at which the customer can contact Oltom: 501 724 961
4.- NIP: 8132280578.
§2 Ways of communicating with clients. Costs of using means of distance communication to conclude a contract
1. 1. Oltom reserves the right to communicate with customers:
1.- via e-mail;
2. - by telephone;
3. - in the form of letters, using traditional mail.
2. Contact by phone or contact via fax / modem involves telephone costs for customers. The amount of telephone costs is determined according to the rate of a given operator and is not higher than the usual rates for using this means of communication.
§3 Payment methods and terms
1. 1. The customer may choose the following payment methods for the ordered goods:
b) cash on delivery. If this form of payment is selected, all payments for the ordered goods will be collected by the courier;
c) payment by bank transfer to the bank account of Oltom Grzegorz Koroiński kept at Volkswagen Bank Polska. Bank account number: 38 2130 0004 2001 0565 3480 0001;
d) payment in the DotPay system.
2. Depending on the method of payment chosen by the customer, the following payment terms for the ordered goods are set:
1.a) in the case of payment in cash, directly at the seat of OLTOM: Warszawa, ul. Popularna 16 lok. 9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa; - the payment deadline is 3 business days from the date of placing the order. Working days are understood as all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
b) in the case of cash on delivery - the customer will be obliged to pay for the ordered goods when the goods are delivered by the courier;
c) in the case of payment by traditional bank transfer to Oltom's bank account - the payment deadline is 3 days from the date of placing the order;
d) in the case of payment in the DotPay system - the customer will be redirected to the bank's website immediately after placing the order in order to order an online payment to the Oltom bank account.
2. In connection with the order placed, Oltom will not require any deposits or other financial guarantees from customers who are consumers. Except for products made to order and / or personalized products and products.
§4 Conclusion of the contract
1. 1. As part of the artman.store online store, you can choose individual products from the offer and collect them in the electronic shopping cart by clicking the "add to cart" icon. An order that is binding on you only becomes effective when you have successfully completed the ordering process, including:
1.a) you provide all the data necessary to perform the order in accordance with the procedure for submitting them, in particular data on the method of payment and delivery method;
2.b) you confirm that you accept the content of the Regulations and information on (i) the main features of the ordered goods, (ii) the total price for the ordered goods, including taxes, and (iii) fees for the delivery of the goods ordered by you;
3. c) you click on the "order with payment obligation" icon, which means that you confirm that you know that the order entails an obligation to pay. Until you press this icon, you can change the order at any time, as well as change the data provided for the order. Placing an order by clicking on the "order with payment obligation" icon is tantamount to concluding a sales contract for the ordered goods.
2. 2. After placing the order, you will receive by e-mail, on a durable medium, an automatically generated confirmation of receipt of your order
sage. In the above-mentioned confirmation, the details of your order will be indicated, as well as the content of the Regulations will be indicated again. If, as part of the ordering process, you have not printed the order data, as well as the content of the Regulations, we advise you to print and save this e-mail (sent confirmation of receipt of the order) in your electronic resources. On our part, such behavior does not occur in electronic resources. In the event that you do not receive, for any reason, the automatically generated confirmation of receipt of the order covering the above-mentioned documents, then please contact Oltom immediately in order to re-send you the necessary documents in electronic form.
3. 3. The customer bears full responsibility for any consequences resulting from placing an incorrect order, in particular the effects of ordering things other than those intended by the customer, giving the wrong number of pieces, indicating the wrong place of delivery of the order. For the avoidance of doubt, the customer is fully responsible for:
a) any effects resulting from the order placed and concerning the buyer's obligation to collect the ordered goods and to pay the price for the goods delivered. If the customer does not pick up the ordered goods, Oltom reserves the right to withdraw from the concluded sales contract within 30 days from the day following the attempt to deliver the goods in accordance with the concluded contract. The exercise of the right of withdrawal may take place without setting an additional deadline for collecting the goods.
b) any effects resulting from placing an incorrect order, in particular the effects of ordering things other than those intended by the customer, providing the wrong number of pieces, indicating the wrong place of delivery.
4. In the event that Oltom withdraws from the contract, as referred to above, Oltom will be entitled to demand that the customer compensate for the damage related to the customer's failure to meet the customer's obligations, including in particular the costs of completing the ordered goods and preparing the ordered goods for shipment.
§5 Method and date of delivery of goods
1. The goods ordered by the customer, depending on his choice, will be delivered as follows:
2. via the courier company DHL through the Apaczka.pl system, to the address indicated by the customer in the content of the order - if the customer selects the option of delivery of goods by courier;
2. All costs related to the delivery of the ordered goods will be provided by Oltom before the final placement of the order, ie before clicking the "order with payment obligation" icon. Placing an order by the customer is tantamount to accepting the delivery costs indicated by Oltom.
3. Oltom undertakes to deliver the ordered goods to the customer within 4 working days, counting from:
2. on the day Oltom receives confirmation of receipt of the payment made by the customer, in the case of (i) payment in the form of a traditional transfer to Oltom's bank account or in the case of (ii) payment in the PayU system.
4. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the order in the Oltom warehouse or at our suppliers and the related inability to fulfill the order, Oltom will immediately, but not later than within 48 hours from the date of placing the order, inform the customer about this fact by e-mail e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer when placing the order. In this case, Oltom undertakes to immediately refund the price paid by the customer for the ordered goods, including delivery costs. The payment due to the customer will be refunded by Oltom using the same payment methods that were used by the customer in the original transaction, unless the customer expressly agrees to a different solution.
1. All prices listed in the online store each time include the applicable VAT.
2. In addition to the price of the ordered goods, Oltom will additionally charge the following fee for the delivery of goods:
a) for orders with a value below PLN 600:
- a fee in accordance with the carrier's current tariff increased by any shipping service costs, in the case of payment for the ordered goods to Oltom's bank account or via DotPay electronic payments;
- a fee in accordance with the carrier's current tariff, in the case of cash on delivery;
b) for orders with a value above PLN 600:
- a fee of PLN 0, regardless of the form of payment for the ordered goods
c) all orders:
- a fee of PLN 0, in the case of direct payment to the Oltom bank account
- a fee of PLN 5 for DotPay payments
3. Acceptance of the content of the Regulations by the customer is also a request from the customer to receive f VAT invoices in place of a fiscal receipt and the customer's consent to receive VAT invoices in electronic form without stamps and signatures.
4. All prices quoted in the artman.store online store are binding only when placing an order through this store. Prices in other points of sale operated by Oltom may differ from the prices presented on the website of the artman.store online store.
§7 Information on the consumer's right of withdrawal
1. A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of mandatory provisions of law has the right to withdraw from an order, hereinafter also referred to as the "contract", within 14 days without giving any reason, on the terms set out in §7 and §8 of the Regulations.
2. The deadline for withdrawing from the contract shall expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire the goods, hereinafter also referred to as the "thing", or on which a third party other than the courier and indicated by you acquires the goods.
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform "OLTOM Grzegorz Koropiński" with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Popularna 16 lok. 9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa ;, telephone number: 501 724 961, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or by e-mail).
4. You may use the model withdrawal form attached to the Regulations, but it is not obligatory. You can also complete and send the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of the information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
5. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal.
§8 Information on the consequences of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
1. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees related to this return. Oltom may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
2. Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
3. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
§9 Complaints procedure
1. Oltom is obliged to provide the customer with items free from defects. Oltom is liable to the customer if the sold goods have a physical or legal defect, in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law.
2. Oltom is responsible for defective goods for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery to the customer. If the subject of sale is used goods, then Oltom's liability under the warranty is limited to one year from the date of delivery of the goods to the buyer.
3. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of an item sold with a defect-free item shall expire after one year from the date the customer finds the defect. If the customer is a consumer, the limitation period may not end before the expiry of 2 years from the date of delivery of the goods to the consumer.
4. If the customer finds any defects, he should notify Oltom about them:
1. in the form of a letter, by submitting a complaint to the following address of the registered office in Warsaw, ul. Popularna 16 lok. 9, postal code: 02-473 Warszawa, with the annotation e-sale;
2. in electronic form, by submitting a complaint to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. or by phone to the following Oltom mobile number: 501 724 961. In this case, Oltom will provide
the customer information about further actions related to the complaint procedure.
5. In the event that the customer complains about the goods under the warranty, he is obliged to specify his claims in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law, i.e. submit a request:
1.repairing the goods;
2. replacement of the product with a product free from defects;
3. price reduction;
4. withdraw from the contract - if the defect is significant.
6. In order to enable faster diagnosis of the defect and implementation of the complaint, the customer should, if possible, attach to the complaint:
1. description of the noticed fault with a description of when - and under what circumstances - the fault occurs;
2. proof of purchase, by means of which it will be possible for Oltom to determine such circumstances as the date of sale, the name and type of goods sold, as well as their price.
7. Oltom considers complaints within 14 days from the date of its notification by the customer who is a consumer. In the absence of a response from Oltom within the above period, it is assumed that Oltom has accepted the complaint of the customer who is a consumer. Oltom informs the customer about the consideration of the complaint in electronic form by sending an appropriate e-mail to the address indicated by the customer in the order or by phone.
8. If Oltom decides to send him the purchased goods, the customer is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the place specified in the order, and if no such place is indicated - to the place where the goods were delivered. The goods should be sent complete with all received accessories.
9. If the complaint is considered justified, the costs related to the advertised goods shall be borne by Oltom. If the complaint is considered unjustified, the costs associated with it are borne by the customer.
§10 Quality guarantee
1. If the goods sold in the online store are covered by a quality guarantee, relevant information in this regard is provided for the given product ordered by the customer.
Information on granting a warranty for a given product should include:
1. the essential provisions as to whether the goods in question are entirely covered by a guarantee or only certain parts of it;
2. provisions relating to the period of the granted guarantee. If the warranty document does not contain any provisions apart from the information that the goods are covered by the warranty, it is assumed that the goods are covered by the warranty as a whole and the warranty period is two years from the date of delivery of the goods.
2. The warranty document for the given goods will be delivered by Oltom to the customer / if such a document together with the ordered goods and a VAT invoice or a fiscal receipt.
3. The provisions of §9 of the Regulations shall apply accordingly to submitting claims under the guarantee, subject to other provisions of this section.
4. The shop shall consider warranty claims immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of their submission. If it is not possible to consider claims within the time limit specified above, Oltom informs the client about it, indicating a new deadline for considering claims. This period may not be longer than the time necessary to establish the legitimacy of the claims.
5. Under the warranty, Oltom is obliged to remove defects or faults in the goods in such a way that they are in a usable condition.
6. In the event that it is not possible to remove the defects or faults, Oltom may provide the customer with goods free from defects or in a situation where the delivery of such goods is not possible or would involve a significant delay, refund the price of the goods to the customer.
7. The shipping costs for legitimate warranty claims are borne by the shop.
§11 Personal data
1. Oltom is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and protects personal data of customers in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law.
2. Personal data provided by customers is processed by Oltom as the data controller. The entrusted personal data is used only for the purpose of:
a) fulfillment of the order placed by the customer,
b) informing the customer about new products, services and promotions offered by the artman.store online store, provided that the customer agrees;
c) sending opinions about the services of the online store email@example.com by relevant companies (only the data necessary to provide this opinion), provided that the customer agrees.
Customers' personal data will not be transferred by Oltom to third parties for marketing purposes.
3. The customer has the right to inspect his data and the right to control and change them in accordance with the content of art. 32 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. The customer also has the right to object to the processing of his data
personal data for marketing purposes in the event of transferring his data to other entities and the right to demand that their processing be stopped due to the special situation of the customer.
§12 PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS WITH CONSUMER RIGHTS (effective from January 1, 2021)
1. An entrepreneur running a sole proprietorship (this paragraph does not apply to commercial companies) is protected under the Consumer Rights Act, provided that the Sales Agreement he concludes with the Seller is not of a professional nature.
2. A person running a business referred to in point 1 of this paragraph is protected only to the extent of:
- prohibited contractual provisions - the so-called abusive clauses,
- liability under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Product,
- the right to withdraw from a distance contract, in accordance with point V of the Regulations.
3. The entrepreneur referred to in point 1 of this paragraph loses the rights under consumer protection in the event that the Sales Agreement concluded with the Seller is of a professional nature, which is verified on the basis of the entrepreneur's entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland. Poland, in particular the codes of the Polish Classification of Activities indicated therein.
4. The entrepreneurs referred to in point 1 of this paragraph are not covered by institutional protection provided for Consumers by poviat consumer ombudsmen as well as the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
§13 Final provisions
1. The provisions of the Regulations apply to contracts (orders) concluded with customers after July 16, 2018. To contracts (orders) concluded before July 16, 2018, the provisions of the previous regulations, which are also available on the artman website .store.
2. Due to the type of goods sold by Oltom through the artman.store online store:
a.the contract concluded with the customer is a contract for the sale of goods - it is not a contract concluded for an indefinite period, nor is it automatically extended;
b. the contract concluded with customers is not a contract for the supply of digital content;
c. the conditions regarding the lack of the consumer's right to withdraw from a distance contract, regulated in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
3. The customer declares that he has read the content of the Regulations before placing the order. By clicking "I agree", the customer understands and accepts the terms of the Regulations. By clicking "I do not agree", you will not be able to make purchases in the artman.store online store.
4. Oltom is not bound by the provisions of the code of good practice within the meaning of Art. 2 point 5 of the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
5. Oltom does not provide for out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Any disputes arising between the customer and Oltom will be settled by common courts having jurisdiction in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law.
6. The Regulations may be changed if required by the mandatory provisions of law, organizational changes, changes in the way of doing business, changes in the assortment, etc. The customer will be informed about the content of the changes to the Regulations by posting by Oltom on the artman.store online store a message about changing the Regulations containing a list of amendments to the Regulations and maintaining this information for a period of at least 14 consecutive days. The notification of the amendment to the Regulations will take place no later than 14 days before the entry into force of the amended Regulations.
7. In all matters not regulated in the content of the Regulations, related to the conclusion of contracts between the client and Oltom, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.